The event was graced by KFCB Directors Norman Magaya, Gathoni Kungu, Nereah Aluoch
Okanga, Nehemiah Kipkoech Maina, June Gachui, and Kennedy Ogola.
Also gracing the event were Bishop Henry Zakayo Mulandi and his wife Betty Mulandi, Machawood Entertainment CEO Victor Muniafu, Pulse Magazine Editor and Kenya Entertainment Journalists Association SG Stevens Muendo, MC Big Ted Kwaka and comedian Edwin Butita.
The Board Chair urged the members of staff to remain effective in content regulation by doing
what really matters.
In his remarks, Bishop Mulandi reminded the Board that trouble is unavoidable, charging them
not to be dissuaded by those who champion evil by being opposed to wholesome content.
1. Overall Staff of the Year: Paul Mbui
2. Director of the Year: Gathoni Kungu
3. CEO Recognition Award: Vincent Ayaya
4. Regional Manager of the Year: Fozia Hussein
5. Most Innovative Staff: Paul Mbui
6. Sports Person of the Year Award: Francis Nguthu.
7. Examiner of the Year: Boniface Mwaura
We congratulate all the winners!